All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Seeking CF to share home near Kensington, MD (Close to Bethesda/Silver Spring)

I am a professional Christian female in my late 30s looking for a kind, considerate and pet-friendly roommate to share my garden cottage home near Kensington, Maryland. The house is located 1.5 miles from the Forest Glen Metro station and 3 miles from the Grosvenor-Strathmore Metro station.

I am a federal employee and work in DC near Navy Yard.

I have two older cats and would like to find a roommate who doesn’t mind sharing a home with them. I am willing to consider someone with a small pet (dog okay but probably not additional cats).

I have a large, modern basement room available that is recently painted and has a new closet built in. Currently, there are basic furnishings in the room – queen size bed and shelves. The room is large enough for additional furniture – couch, desk, etc. I am happy to leave the room furnished as is or empty, depending on my roommate’s preference.

I have a full bathroom on the main level of the house that would serve as the roommate’s bathroom. (I have my own room and bathroom on the top level of the house.)

This house has a beautiful backyard area with deck, is fully fenced and very peaceful. Parking is available on the street directly in front of the house. The neighborhood is also very quiet with a mix of older couples, young families and singles.

Rent would be $900 per month plus utilities (electric, gas and water). I will cover TV/internet at no extra charge.

Willing to consider short-term rentals.

I’m happy to share photos and more information by email.

This discussion has been closed.