All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Cozy one bedroom and private bath suite in Townhome in Ashburn VA

Immediate opening for a Christian female roommate who loves the Lord to occupy the 2nd room in my 3 BDR / 3 BATH Townhome in Ashburn VA. We are two Christian girls and a friendly kitty cat looking for a third housemate.  We are located less than a 10-minute bike ride from the W&OD trail and a 15-20-minute drive to Wiehle Metro station.  The grocery store is across the street and multiple restaurants and plazas are nearby. You would have your own large bedroom/bathroom suite with a shared living space, kitchen, dining, and patio. Room is available with no security deposit necessary at $850/month including utilities and HOA amnesties. You will have access to our local Home owner association (HOA) amnesties: Sport Center, pool, tennis courts, various organized activities, and club house. Please see link for more information: http://www.ashburnvillage.org/   I prefer nonsmokers. Send me an email if interested at psancho41@gmail.com. Look forward to talking with you.