All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Room available for CF in Rosslyn home

Hello!

We are looking to fill a room in our duplex in Rosslyn. We have a porch, backyard, one parking spot, plenty of street parking, and our own laundry unit. Our house is a 5 minute walk from the Rosslyn metro. We all share the upstairs bathroom.

The room: The room is the basement of the house and is $800/month. Utilities average about $100 a month. It is an unfinished basement, but we have been able to make it into a very comfortable living space by adding in some carpets, wall hangings, etc. There are also three windows in the basement room so there is natural light as well. There is an a/c unit for cooling in the summer and in the winter it is heated with space heaters.  The lease is for start September 1, but this is somewhat flexible and we are open to a later date as well.  

The vibe: My room mate has lived here for a year and my other new housemate will be moving in on Sept 1.  She will be bringing a Yorkshire Terrier to join the household as well. :) My room mate attend TDC, and Amanda attends another DC area church. We value making our home a peaceful, homey place to be able to come home to after work and enjoy being in on the weekends.  We like connecting about what's going on in our lives and sometimes do things together as roommates. We also have our own lives, groups of friends and commitments that we do on our own.  We enjoy having friends over on occasion, for tea, or dinner or for a campfire party in our backyard :) 

Please feel free to reach out to me at greenemilysarah@gmail.com and my room mate Susanna at snbean@gmail.com if you are interested or have any questions. Thanks!