All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CF searching for future roomie in DC area

Hi! 

My name is Aliza and I'm looking for housing starting in September. I am open to available rooms or to looking for something with another female (or 2) looking for something in the same time frame.

I would ideally like to stay at (or below!) $1,400 a month and would like easy access to McPherson Sq. (Blue, Orange, Silver lines). I would prefer to stay in NE or NW DC (preferably not Georgetown) but am open to other affordable options with good access to transportation! I'd really love to be in NoMa, Shaw, or Dupont. I also have two new couches and a recliner I can bring into our new apartment. 

A little about me... I'm a 23 year female working downtown for a Community Health Center non-profit. I am originally from Idaho but have been living in DC for the last year. I've been told to be a social butterfly but also enjoy chill nights watching movies with face masks. During the week I'm usually out being a social bug, going to happy hours, or dancing. On the weekends I enjoy going out with friends dancing or exploring DC. I have taken up cooking as a hobby and love doing home brunches and yummy creative dinners. I'm also totally up for spending time with my roommates and am definitely not opposed to spending time chatting about work/life over wine in the evenings. I may occasionally want to have a couple of people over but not without communicating that ahead of time and not for anything crazy or over the top. 

I go to church on Sunday morning at NCC in Barracks Row and Lincoln Theater! 

Anyway, enough about me! I'd really love to live with another female (or 2) preferably in their early to late 20s or early 30s! If you're interested in living together email me at alizaauces@icloud.com or you can text me at 208-546-8310. 

Thanks!